Tuesday, May 5, 2009

tonight, tonight

I turned on the game in the 2nd intermission- the Blackhawks were down 3-1. I was hoping for my 2-goal 'Hawks comeback mojo to kick it, but it didn't happen and the final was 3-1 Canucks.

Now it's time for the Wings/Ducks. The game started fast and looks to be more of the same. I really want to stay up and watch but I'm super tired, fighting a nasty cold, and have to work tomorrow so I think I'm about to hit the sack. GO WINGS!

In parting- please submit your pick for hottest playoff beard. My pick of the moment goes to Sharpie of course but there are some other fellas who deserve consideration. Also, on the subject of facial hair- do you prefer the mountain man look or a more polished, debbonaire goatee?

I say.. depends on the guy, but for some reason I tend to lean towards mountain man playoff beards.

The discussion does not end here, and I await your responses. More to come on the subject, and I think I (finally) have a hockey SAB for tomorrow, so stay tuned.. but for now, bed!

1 comment:

Slyborg said...

Petr Sykora playoff beard! He is gorgeous to begin with, the beard just makes him look even more manly.