Thursday, May 28, 2009

I smell rematch

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a Stanley Cup rematch- for the first time since 1977 and 1978 when Boston and Montreal faced off two years running. For the record, the Habs won both series.

I am (obviously) cheering for the Red Wings. I may have flirted with the Blackhawks, and come to love them a little more than was seemly, but the Wings are still my boys, as they have been for 15 years. Plus I really don't like the Penguins so unless it was the Ducks or Sharks in the West (excuse me while I laugh) I would be pulling for the western champ for sure!

And now it's time for this week's Hockey SAB- a day late but better late than never. I am proud to say that I came up with this one on my own, but upon researching for pics, I am not the first person to make this comparison. LOL

Also, if anyone can tell me who Chris Kunitz looks like, that would be great. He is familiar but I can't place him.

Anyway on to today's SAB:



-Pittsburgh's Evgeni Malkin

AND



-Ty O'Neal or Dwayne from The Mighty Ducks 2 and 3.

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge.

I can't stop laughing.

I know I have spoken of this before, but I really love Chris Osgood. Just wanted to point that out... again.

And one more thing before I go- what is up with the schedule for the Finals?
Game 1- Saturday May 30
Game 2- Sunday May 31
Game 3- Tuesday June 2
Game 4- Thursday Jun 4
Game 5- Saturday June 6
Game 6- Tuesday June 9
Game 7- Friday June 12

WHAT THE HECK? What happened to one day between games? This is all over the place jacked up. LAME.

No comments: