Monday, May 4, 2009

Hockey time

First off, WE INTERRUPT THIS PATRICK SHARP FANGIRL SQUEEING TO PRESENT YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT-

TODAY IS DEREK ROY'S 26TH BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYZIE!

You may be a bit of a brat, and somewhat inconsistent in your scoring, but you are still my favorite Sabre. I hope you'll have a fantastic year. :)

Watching the Caps/Pens tonight. My man Sloaner is playing for Washington!!!!! HIs first NHL playoff game- I'm so excited for him. He also has an assist. :):):):) I KNOW THAT GUY!

Ovie had a hat trick. So did Sid. My goodness, but the League powers that be must be dying over this.. and YAY the Caps won! :)

I'm currently watching Oklahoma!, the stage version starring Hugh Jackman. Ahhh I've seen it before but it's quite enjoyable. So I'm back to that, just had to share those announcements. :)

No comments: