Saturday, December 27, 2008

who are these guys?

I watched about half of last night's game, and I'll be honest, it was kinda sloppy. Not terrible, just not very good. They seemed a little sluggish.. too much turkey? Lalime was pretty on though. The first WSH goal was a rocket and I missed the 2nd one but geeeeezzzum Ovie made everyone in the arena look bad with that 3rd one. Sorry Hank, you maybe shoulda had that, or maybe Tone should have, but really, it's Ovie and he really IS that good.

I know I shouldn't like Ovechkin since he's one of the league's loveboys but man I can't help it, He's FUN to watch! (and he had a goal disallowed..whoa) He's such a strong skater and he has great hands. (sid, however, has soft hands but is not a very good skater) I like me some boys who can move it. So yeah, I love Ovie. (except when he scores on us.. but even then I had to admit it was pretty sick.)

I got to see Sloaner on tv! That was sweet. Only 3 days till I see him IN PERSON! Hmm.. anybody know when the away team does their game day morning skate? I might want to go out on Tues and try to see him there.. maybe I could talk to him for a sec? that would be sick! Just a thought..

Tomorrow my sis and I are going to the Bills game. My brother-in-law has tickets and he offered them to us. Renee' actually likes football but I can't seem to make myself care about it enough. However, it should be fun and even though I dont like football, I know that the Patriots are THE ENEMY and they must go down. LOL I'll let you know how it goes.. Maybe I'll see Derek Roy there. He was spotted at a game earlier this year by a lady I work with. LOL

anyway I'm off to watch some Highlander. (there was a marathon yesterday on sci-fi.. good stuff!) There can be only ONE.

No comments: