Friday, December 26, 2008

oh my goodnesss

So... guess who is GOING to the Winter Classic II in Chicago next week?

ME!! My sis and friend found some tickets so we are going. I am super excited. It won't be Buffalo but it will still be hockey I care about (the Wings) and a very good friend and my very best friend, my sister! :) Woooohhoooo!

Also, for my Christmas present to myself, I bought tickets for my sis and I to see the Washington Capitals (AND TYLER SLOAN!) play the Sabres next Tuesday. WOOHOO! If the Caps send him down before Tues I'll cry. (I am pretty sure they won't but still..) I am mad excited.

Hockey hockey hockey!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas Day and continues to enjoy the season.

3 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

OMG, so Jealous!!!!!

I'm not sure I won't have to miss the WC, myself, even on TV. :(

Slyborg said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh I want to beat you up! You got to see the Devils play and you are going to the Winter Classic! That is just not fair!

S.A.M. said...

Rae- if you lived here you could have gone with me to the Devils game!

Want to move to Buffalo???