Tuesday, December 9, 2008

atta boy

I missed ALL of last night's game due to a long play practice. ***hey if y'all want to come out to lovely Yorkshire NY on Friday night to check a bustin production of A Christmas Story featuring YOURS TRULY as Miss Shields, the teacher- just shoot me an e-mail and I'll get ya some details..***

(end Public Service Announcement/Shameless Plug)

back to hockey.. soo.. yeah I missed that badass game last night. Boo on that. Maybe I'll dvr tomorrow's tilt. I want to actually SEE Royzie score a goal. I wish I had seen the look on Sid's face when they lost- everyone keeps telling me how great that is, but I missed the game after Thanksgiving as well because I was in hockeyless Louisiana. I don't think I could have handled listening to the VS idiots talking about the magnificence of the Crosby and Malkin show. I probably would have puked up my guts by about the 2nd minute and who really wants to deal with that? Right. Either that or it would turn into a Winter Classic-like Sid "lovefest" that I had with my friends when we took it to a point so far beyond ridiculousness that it just COULDN'T STOP. (because I was stuck watching it on VS since I was in Ohio= LAME.. not lame being in OH but not having Rick and Harry is lame.. and sad). Yeah did that make sense? Anyway I hate Sid (i know he's good. you don't have to tell me. 38944389057436546 times, if you work for VS. I REALLY hate Malkin. I don't care if he's good.. he's just.. ugh. Yeah no love for either of them.)

Right so I guess what I'm saying is LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO!

One week from tomorrow I'll be sitting 2nd row slightly to the right of Ryan Miller for 2 periods and NOTMARTYBRODEUR Scott Clemmensen or Kevin Weeks for one. WOOOOOHOOOOOO! It's gonna be grand.

No comments: