Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh yeah

Woot Patrick Elias had 2 goals tonight! He's on my fantasy team.. I dearly hope he was playing tonight for me. *checks* NOOO Crap! Fail. I am made of fail.

Just like the sabres. In their defence, they played relatively decently tonight. I didn't like the goals that Florida scored, and Miller saved their bacon more than once, but you have to give some credit to Anderson- he was really on. And he really stopped 45/46 shots tonight. Damn. Our guys were getting it to the net.. for once.

Ugh. That's annoying but at least the effort was there.

I don't think I'm alone on this, but I'm kinda Kevin Sylvestered-out this season. Anyone else? I like the guy, but there's toooooo much Kevin. I miss Rayzor and Roby (I have barely had a chance to watch many games this season and most of the ones I can sit down for are on the road.)

Aside to Derek Roy- PLEASE grow your sexy lucky 3-day scruffy beard again. It makes you score goals. pleaseandthankyou

And one more thing before I go to read my book-that is better than the hockey I've been watching lately- how HIDEOUS are the Flyers jerseys? Puke. They are just garish and painfully ugly.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Aside to Derek Roy- PLEASE grow your sexy lucky 3-day scruffy beard again. It makes you score goals. pleaseandthankyou

I SECOND THAT MOTION.

Slyborg said...

Patty tied the record for regular season OT goals. That is why he is one of my favs. I really hope he stays with the Devils his entire career or I will be heart broken.