Monday, December 1, 2008

Royzie

Derek Roy- did you miss my memo to KEEP the scruff? You score more goals with more beard. Don't ask me.. just do it!

I still loves him though, I can't lie.

I'm back in the land of hockey. As much as I love Louisiana, there is NO hockey there and that is sadness. I missed 2 wins! and a loss but from the sounds of things Saturday's game wasn't horrid. Of course. Well I'm home now and I can actually watch tonight's game (nothing on the schedule.... say WHAT?) so I expect a win. 'kay, boyos?

That is all. Time to do some actual work. Ha.

2 comments:

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

I SO know where you're coming from with the "no hockey, and that is sadness" thing.

Word.

S.A.M. said...

yeah there isn't much hockey in Kansas.

of course when you get hockey like the Sabres gave us tonight, you almost wish to have hockey gone again. pshaw.