Tuesday, April 26, 2011

this is it

Game 7- someone goes on, someone goes home.

I'm ready.

Are the Sabres ready?

Guess we'll see.

DEREK ROY IS READY!!! So no matter what else happens tonight, I will get to see my main man play at least one more game this year.. first time since December! YAAAAAYYY!

Will he be the difference maker?

Is this the year?

I don't want to see or hear anything more about Danny Effing Briere after tonight. (and I don't want too much tonight either, get it?)

I want Tyler Myers to stay mean.

I want Tyler Ennis to be all smiles after the game.

I want Derek Roy to step in and step up and be the hero.

I want Mike Weber to beat someone's face.

I want Rob Niedermayer to continue to show just why the Sabres picked him up.. THIS is why!

I want Brad Boyes to show up.... is he still on the team?

I want Drew Stafford to return to mid-season form.

I want Thomas Vanek to continue to shine.

I want Gaustad to own all comers in the faceoff circle.

I want to yell "The Butler Did it!"

I want to scream Let's Go BUFF-A-LO at the end of a game 7 win!

I want more SABRES hockey after tonight.

That's not too much to ask, is it?

No comments: