Saturday, April 30, 2011

the butler did it!

Folks, I am 99% sure I saw Chris Butler today. I was doing customer surveys at the Subway store on Chippewa.. and this fellow walked in. He looked totally familiar but I was having trouble figuring out why. (I often think people look like other people) Luckily, there were lots of people in front of him and he was playing with his phone, so I had plenty of time to stare without being obvious. And I'm pretty sure it was him. I went through my mental list of Sabres I'd have a had time recognizing outside of the hockey rink, and he fit.

Of course I didn't ask him, because that's not how I roll. But I did have to talk to him for my survey and he was very polite to me. :) He looked dead tired/hungover.. LOL it was a Saturday morning., and he was on Chippewa- and he said he had just gotten his hair cut around the corner.. and was going home. Haha then I felt like a creeper because I have to ask people the intersection closest to where they are going- for the survey so I can plot it on a map- and he kinda looked at me funny but gave me the info.

So there it was.. he's pretty cute off the ice. He was wearing a red and white checkered button down shirt and some really nice looking jeans. He also had a killer watch- but I swear it had the wrong time on it.. that was bugging the heck out of me. I really dig watches in general, so I always scope people's watches.. but yeah. It was odd for sure.

Oh and if anyone is wondering, he ordered a footlong chicken bacon ranch on wheat bread with lettuce, ranch and southwest sauce. ;) Yummy.

All the times I've done these surveys-in lots of different Subways.. and this one is my first Sabre-sighting! :)

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

I love random things like that - haha :D