Thursday, April 21, 2011

inconvenient

Whose idea was it to have playoff hockey during the Easter Triduum? (Yes, that's a real word, it means Holy Thursday evening-Easter Sunday morning)

I have a tradition of going "internet dark" (and this includes tv dark) for the Triduum, but with game 5 of the Blackhawks/Canucks and game 5 of the Sabres/Flyers tonight and tomorrow, respectively, I'm a little sad about it. Still going to do my thing but it makes it much more of a sacrifice than usual. *which I guess is the point*

So, with that being said, I'll see you folks on the flipside! Luckily, I CAN watch game 6 of the Sabres, and Canucks (if it happens) on Sunday.. so until then..

Let's Go Buffalo!

C'mon Blackhawks.. I need to see you fellas one more time this year.

Oh, and congrats to the Red Wings for being the first team to move on. Some things never change..

No comments: