Wednesday, January 13, 2010

continuing the Blackhawks love..

Business first..

Are the Sabres ever playing again? Just wonderin.

I wrote up the stare-off the other day when I was bored out of my mind at work but I don't feel like typing it out right now so.. you will have to wait.

I am very tired because I've been working in my yard trying to create some ice so I can skate. It's working.. I think. But the process is a very long one so it will be next week before any skating can be done. But.. I think it might actually happen this year! *crosses fingers*

Anyway I do have a SAB for you this week. trying to stay on top of things, and in keeping with the latest trend of Blackhawks love, I present this week's entry:



-My lover Adam Burish from the 'Hawks

AND



-Actor Russell Crowe

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. I like it, personally. :)

No comments: