Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Perhaps it's time to get with it

I FINALLY have nothing to do tonight.. so I'm watching the Sabres game. So far, so good.

I keep tweeting about it but I figured if I was going to do that I should just live-blog it instead.

So here's what we have so far..

1st Period
-Kassian with a SICK pass to Villain (Leino, I like to call him villain) for the first Sabres goal. I really dig Kassian.. he can stay!

-Oh more Sabres scoring- Kassian himself gets one and then Vanek. WOOO it's 3-0!

-Miller OWNS the heck out of Jagr on a breakaway! WOOOO!

-The the lame-o Flyers score with 1 second left in the period and here we are, 3-1. Blah on that. Fun little fight between Tropp and some scrub from Philly- junior hockey style.

But oh how I miss Harry and Rick. I hate the stupid VS announcers- they never know what's going on. Eddie just called Tyler Ennis Nathan Gerbe for a whole replay- while we could ALL see that it was Ennis. *sigh*

2nd Period:
-Miller gets hit in the head with the puck without his mask. He's bleeding a little.. gets patched up and he's back at it. Cool. Hockey players are crazy.

-Bourdon hits Gerbe from behind- really hard into the boards.. NOOOO! Poor Gerbs is playing with who-knows-how-many stitches in his face as it is (from last Friday) and he leaves the ice after that hit. (according to twitter, he was holding his arm? that's BAD!) :( My poor boy.

-But nice work Matt Ellis to stick up for the little guy. :)

-Ewww the Flyers scored again. Gross. That one just bounced away from Miller. Can't have 'em all man. Crappy giveaway by Ehrhoff though!

... oh dear I left the room for a few mins to help my sis put away some groceries and the Flyers scored 2 goals! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

.. Okay it's the end of the 2nd. Get it together fellas..

3rd period

-I have been joined by my 5-yr old nephew. Maybe he'll be good luck for the Sabres.

-Just reported that Gerbe left with "upper body" injury... will not return. BOOOOOOO! :(:(

-GET WITH IT SABRES! 9:25 left.. let's do it!

-I LOVE the Discover commercials. The Tim Thomas one is hilarious. Sooo brilliant!

-And why do they show Sonic commercials when the closest Sonic is in Binghamton? I don't even like Sonic that much but it's just weird..

-yeesh Ryan Miller is having a rough night. he's had his mask knocked off twice.

-WOOOOOHOOOOOO! or should I say DREEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!

Overtime

here we go..

-GRRRRRR That was SO not okay. Gragnani you are FIRED.

Have I mentioned lately how much I strongly dislike Claude Giroux? Because I CAN'T STAND THAT GUY! (Or anyone else on the Flyers for that matter)

:(

This was NOT how this game was supposed to go. Gerbe is hurt, the Sabres gave up (another) 3-goal lead, and then they lost. Gross all around.

I'm out.

No comments: