Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On the flipside

I'm trying to post more.. and I'm actually watching a hockey game- STL @ DET (2nd night in a row- go me!) so here we go..

I totally dig the commercials for the "NBC Sports Network".. they are well done.

And I may have already said this, but the Tim Thomas Discover commercial CRACKS ME UP.

Seriously, how is the team with the worst PP in the league in 3rd over in the Western Conf? And how did they just score a PP goal? Dude.

Tim Kennedy plays for Florida? Where have I been?

...........it's intermission so there's not much to talk about other than cheapo commercials.............

I think the Blues have some of the longest names in the league. Hmm.. this bears investigation. And they have 7 guys smaller than 6-feet tall... which is interesting when you notice how the VS dudes keep going ON and ON about how BIG the Blues are. Here is the list of all the teams' players under 6-feet. (yes I just looked at every team's site to find this info. Yes, I have no life.)

WHOA. The Blackhawks only have 1 player shorter than 6feet.
CBJ- 4 DET- 7 NSH- 4 CGY- 3 COL- 4 EDM- 3 MIN- 5 VAN- 2 ANA- 7 DAL- 6 LA- 6 PHX- 3
SJS- 4 NJ-3 NYI- 2 NYR- 4 PHI- 8 PIT- 8 BOS- 5 BUF- 6 MTL- 7 OTT- 1 TOR- 4 CAR- 4 FLA- 10! TB- 6 WSH- 1 WIN- 4

In case you wanted to know..

Ugh the Blues just scored again. 4-on-4 WHAT THE WHAT?

Then the Wings scored but I wasn't paying attention because I was reading this article, which I do want to talk about but it needs its own post. WOW. That is some heavy stuff and it hits close to home.

WHOA.. hold the phone. The Wings just tied it up with 8 and a half mins left., We got us a hockey game here, folks!

WHOA again.. now it's 3-2 Detroit. Way to get with it, Wings!

And the Red Wings win. YAY!

No comments: