Wednesday, June 1, 2011

rant time

I may have talked about this before, but I'm not sure.. and it's on my nerves today so I'll write about it anyway.

What is with the game times catering to the East Coast? Last time I checked, Vancouver was in the Pacific Time Zone.. so today's game started at 5pm local time- RUDE! What about people who had to work and didn't get home till 5:30 or so? I would be TICKED if I lived in Vancouver and had to miss the beginning of a WEEKDAY game because it started at 5. That's total bullshit, and it's because of ratings and junk on the east coast.

Let me tell you, back when I was a Canucks fan in 1994, all the (weekday at least) Vancouver games were played at 7 or 7:30 Pacific time, and we in the Eastern Time Zone just had to deal.

LAME. Totally lame.

No comments: