Friday, June 10, 2011

hello again

Hello again all.

I'm sorry I've been such a slacker on the blog lately.. We had a bit of a family reunion before my niece left for Japan for 3 years, and my sister who is currently stationed in Japan (air force) was in town as well. so woo lots of family time and not much internet-ness. But it's all good.

I did watch some hockey.. and what the what is wrong with the Canucks? Get it together boys! Y'all DO NOT WANT another game 7 in the finals. I do not want that. BOO!

And why isn't game 6 on Sunday? I have plans Monday night and I won't be able to watch it. GRR. (But interestingly enough, my plans involve a boy who is a PAVEL BURE FAN!!!! How great is that? I haven't met anyone recently who even knows who Pavel is, let alone is a fan of his.. WOOO!)

That's about all I have.. just checking in. I should possibly have some more coherent thoughts soonish. If I get around to it. (if anyone still reads this blog..)

No comments: