Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back to the Sabres

Wooo.. the Sabres released their pre-season schedule.

It looks like this:

Mon., Sept. 19 - Carolina at Buffalo, 7 p.m. (HSBC Arena)
Wed., Sept. 21 - Buffalo at Montreal, 7:30 p.m. (Bell Centre)
Fri., Sept. 23 - Buffalo at Toronto, 7 p.m. (Air Canada Centre)
Sat., Sept. 24 - Toronto at Buffalo, 7 p.m. (HSBC Arena)
Sun., Sept. 25 - Buffalo at Columbus, 5 p.m. (Nationwide Arena)
Friday, Sept. 30 - Buffalo at Washington, 7 p.m. (Verizon Center)

I'm thinking I'll check the Carolina game and then go to C-bus for the game there- since it's right after my bestie's birthday and we used to do hockey for her birthday every year! (but I missed it last year) I also want to go to a game in Washington.. that might be the perfect time to do it! Hmm...

No comments: