Friday, June 11, 2010

special post

I haven't done one of these in ages, but here ya go. I have only done 2 so far- here and here if you wish to re-visit them. The idea was one (of many) inspired by my almost-mentor (though she didn't know it at the time) in the hockey-blogness, Mrs. Diana Laurence You should really visit her blog if you have not done so for that post alone- it may explain some of my madness.. haha

Anyway she used to have a random feature called "hockey freaks of nature" and I stole the idea (and submitted some to her on the old Hockey Snacks site) and use it from time to time, when I find something particularly brilliant. Well I have something particularly brilliant to share with you good folks tonight.

I present to you the "Chicago Blackhawks 2010 Stanley Cup Champions Train Collection: Championship Express" (and yes, that is the full name.) Observe:



It's actually kind of awesome! It comes with a track, and a mini-Stanley Cup. Word. (Hey, nobody said HFON had to be lame, just weird.)
*it fully lights up!
*it has aluminum alloy wheels!
*it comes with a speed controller!
*it is certified authentic!

Sign me up. Only 3 payments of $23.33 plus $9.99 S&H

If you need more info, here is the linkie.

Brilliant!

No comments: