Monday, November 30, 2009

Doings around the league

Well.. what an interesting night in the NHL. Ovie (I do like him but I can't condone this) got what was coming to him- dude you don't hit someone knee on knee- it just isn't cool my man.

Bad form.

And Keith Ballard- W.T. F.??? I don't even know what to say about that.. I can get being mad when a guy misses on a breakaway but still has time to score.. but WATCH YOUR STICK! Don't hit your own goalie. Yeeeeesh.

In other news, the Sabres won and Ryan Miller got another shutout. Way to be! :) He looked so relaxed and collected after the game. He looked pretty well rested, for a guy who just played out of his mind 3 nights in the last 4. Impressive. :)

I mostly listened to the game tonight but I caught glimpses of the action as well. The radio feed and VS were not in sync, so it was like I was living in the future- I would hear things before I saw them.. weird.. so mostly I just listened and sneaked a view every so often for a replay or some such.

I did spot Monty's fight, such as it was. And I will say that kinda really dig him. I think he's hot, not gonna lie. I like me a man who isn't afraid to be scrappy. Just sayin.

Oooh shiny- Blackhawks and Blue Jackets tomorrow night. I think I'll try to watch that! :)

Whoa, the Blue Jackets scored 2 empty net goals? WOW. And tooo R. J. Umberger, good job with the hat trick, buddy.

Oooh, Drew Miller plays for the Red Wings now? That's cool.

And that's about all I have for tonight, faithful readers. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Ralph Michael Hass said...

Hi S.A.M.
Here is my take on Monday night's action:
Has The VOice...On and Off the Ice: Hockey & Football Threes
Keep up the good work!
Ralph Hass
MSG-TV imaging voice of the NHL's Buffalo Sabres for three seasons (2006 to 2009)

S.A.M. said...

Hi Ralph. (Mr. Hass?)

Thanks for the comment!