Thursday, September 10, 2009

I know that I missed it but this is too good

I've been massively slacking on the Hockey SABs lately (and it's Thursday, not Wednesday) , but with no actual hockey to watch, it becomes difficult to find them sometimes. However, yesterday when Anne listed her Western Conference Boyfriends for the year, I was struck by one photo in particular.

You can tell me what you think- it may just be the superficial "crusty old man" look that they have going on, but there is a definite resemblance here.

Without further ado, I give you..



-Everyone's favorite "Is he retired or not?" Contestant, Brett (I-cant-say-my-name-right: it should be Fah-Vray, not Farrrrve, but I digress) Favre

AND



-The crustiest of the old crusties still in the NHL (minus, perhaps Rod the Bod Brind'Amour, if he's still kickin) Owen Nolan

I'm feelin it. Separated at Birth? You be the judge.

I may write up a preview or something soonish, or I may not. I won't be at PuckDrop oon Saturday as I have callbacks for a play I just auditioned for but it is all good because ONE WEEK from now I will have seen the first Sabres hockey of the year. (and Tyler Sloan too, if I'm lucky)

HUZZAH! :)

No comments: