Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SAB is getting harder and harder

I am strugglin with the SAB, so, it's a good thing I have creative friends.

This is not my find, but MAN it's a good one! The Brilliant and lovely ladies at Interchangeable Parts Blog pointed out the striking resemblance between a member of the NJ Devils and a member of the US gymnastics team. I present the evidence here below:


Zach Parise of the New Jersey Devils

AND


Jonathan Horton of the US Olympic gymnastics team.

There is no question here. They are definitely Separated at Birth. Whoa.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My god, they ARE twins! I've seen actual identical twins that don't look that much alike.

Slyborg said...

Why is Parise in a tank top in his head shot..... ahhh who cares he is a cutie. Maybe too young for me but again, who cares!