Friday, August 22, 2008

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/17614-Screen-Shots-The-Hockey-Show-host-more-than-just-a-pretty-face.html

Oh come on THN- I'm glad this girl got a clue and learned a little bit about hockey before hosting a show- but seriously, why did you pick someone who HAD to read Hockey for Dummies before she could know what was going on. Argh. Some of us learned about hockey by watching and such.

Ugh.

I'm just a bitter non-employed-by-a-hockey-team girl. (and it's not for lack of trying because I have tried very hard to get a frickin hockey job and have found NOTHING!)

Okay I have to leave. We're moving my niece into her new apt, got to go work.

1 comment:

Slyborg said...

Ugh, that is lame. Former cheerleaders should not be allowed to move out of their job field. She should just move onto stripping, she already has dance experience.

Hockey for Dummies......really?