Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Now for what really happened...

So I didn't do a running commentary last night, too bad. That would have been an interesting one. Oh well, I really want to sum it up with this picture of Mike Millbury:



BLAH BLAH BLAH
Tell me that pic isn't hilarious! We paused the tv, and it just happned to be at that flattering moment for Mike. I LOL'ed for about 10 minutes after seeing that. So I had to take a pic and share the hilarity.

Definetly the worst part about triple OT was having to listen to the morons in the studio for that many more times. Yeesh. I miss the good ole days of Barry Melrose. He was a windbag, but at least he was entertaining. Milbury and that other guy are just lame. and don't get me going on Pierre MacGuire... he drives me craZy.
I don't want to talk about the goalie interference bullshit calls last night. That was so unreal. I'm just glad the Wings were able to contain the power play. But seriously, those were some of the worst calls (especially for overtime in the FINALS!) I have ever seen and I've been watching hockey for 14 years. And no, I'm not whining about the high sticking call, that one was legit. Unfortunate for the Wings (though good for those of us who had to get some sleep LOL) but a good call.

Tomorrow should be fun. We're going to Columbus to watch with my sis Brett and whoever she invites over. It will involve Donatos pizza- OMGYUM and beer and yay hockey! And it will hopefully involve some bustin celebration time! :)

until then..

No comments: