Wednesday, June 25, 2008

for you-----

Here is this week's SAB- He's not an NHL-er, and probably will never be, but he IS a hockey player, and a pretty decent one. He's also one of the hottest guys I've evern known, and a pretty decent person too. He gives really funny interviews. "He" is Andrew Ianiero, who started his pro career with the Dayton Bombers in 2002-03 (when I was super involved in Bombers hockey) and yeah. I kinda fell in love with him. If I'm honest with myself, I'm still kind of in love with him. I've seen the guy once since 2003 but it doesn't matter. He was just one of those guys..

Anyway, that's enough ramblings. Here is the photo evidence- his SAB buddy is Justin Moore, the lead singer of Ingram Hill (AMAZING BAND GO SEE THEM IF YOU CAN!) I don't know him really at all, but I did get to meet him last week and he's a really cool guy. Great singer, great band- they have a lot of energy. Their music is pretty much a pop-rock with good guitars and Justin has an amazing voice. They are from Memphis, so there is the little southern swing to the songs- it's delightful. ANd he has the be the smiliest singer I've ever seen. (and I've been to quite a few shows). He and the boys are obviously having a blast out there and it shows. :)

And the pictures don't properly represent it, but they really do look a LOT alike. Here ya go:


Andrew Ianiero of the Bakersfield Condors (ECHL)

AND




Justin Moore of Ingram Hill

Separated at Birth? You be the judge.

No comments: