Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tired

I'm so tired of the Sabres telling us that they lost because they didn't battle hard and they didn't start off well.

Guess what guys- YOU are the only ones who can control how hard you battle and how quickly you get it going. Hockey games are 60 minutes long. Everyone knows this. So why do you only show up for 23 minutes? Or 43 or 58?

GET. IT. TOGETHER.

Luckily for me, I'm in Louisiana hanging with my sis and eating delicious food and doing other things with my life than watching a losing team play like losers who don't care about playing well or winning. And on a night like tonight, that's actually a good thing.

I'm not giving up on the Sabres, but I'm pretty annoyed with them right now. Let's say we're taking a "break". It's not me, it's them.

No comments: