Thursday, January 26, 2012

Food for thought

So..

I finally got around to perusing some of the Blogger Summit #2 videos on Sabres.com today. (So I'm a little late to the party, nothing new there- I've been avoiding that place lately, nothing but bad news. I actually went to Sabres.com looking for some highlights (found 'em) and possibly an interview (no dice) from last night's game (WIN!) against the Devils.) I listened to the first 2 periods and then got home (no radio service and I didn't want to break out the computer) and waited by the phone for my text.. and waited... and waited. That was a long one, eh?

But it was a win!

Sorry, got excited for a sec. What I was saying is that it was cool to watch some of the videos- I'll probably go back and check a few more- but I noticed something.

There were only 2 lady bloggers that I could see.

What is up with that? I know there are a ton of quality females out there writing about hockey.. where are they? Were they all at the first blogger summit?

And what does a person have to do to be asked to attend such an event? (update their blog more than once a month? Hmm.. maybe I should get on it.)

I guess what I'm saying is- if any Sabres-folks are reading this- I'm more than just a spastic, roster photo-obsessed, make-up-conversations-with-players-and-post-them, hockey parody song writing (got a real good one coming soon), sporadic-posting fool. I actually know hockey and love hockey and the Sabres and would really dig going to an event like that.

Just sayin', ya know, in case anyone is wondering. *shuffles feet*

......and now back to your regularly scheduled hockey (related) drivel. All-star game this weekend- you know I can't resist blogging about that! :)

No comments: