Sunday, August 29, 2010

posting again

I'm posting again- trying to get back into the habit of talking about hockey. There isn't a whole lot going on right now to talk about, but that will change soon. September starts in 3 days and that means we are getting closer and closer to training camp. YAY!

I joined a fantasy hockey league- with Anne from Queen City Sabres and other fun folks from the blogosphere. I haven't investigated fully to see which of my other blogger buddies are on board, but I'm sure there are some familiar folks in the league with me. :)

I will probably also participate in the Amazing/Super League with the Ookies et al when they get it up and running. I may have to hold it there, or possibly end up doing 3 Leagues again, as I have some buddies I've been playing fantasy hockey with for 3 years.. don't know if they are still doing it or not. I don't think I'll start my own this year but who knows.. depends on if my sisters want to play or not. Yeesh.. so much going on! And inevitably, I start ignoring my team by about late February/early March and they die a slow and painful death going into the playoffs. I'll try to be better but I know myself.

And maybe I'll actually post regular updates (as if you care) on the blog. More for my own benefit than for anyone else, but it's kind of fun to watch the progression of things. I had a nice thing going on last year for a bit, with my MVPs and MUP (most USELESS players) of the week. Think I'll try to do that again. It will also get me posting more.

I love my little hockey blog, and I love the people I have met through blogging, and I don't want to let it die through attrition. So here's my pledge to attempt to be a better blogger this season. :) HOLD ME TO IT, GUYS!

No comments: