Wednesday, August 25, 2010

sometimes, I amaze even myself

Wow guys, I don't know why this took so long- it is SUPER obvious..

I have a SAB for you, that I've been sitting on for WEEKs, but since it's Wednesday, I will now share it with you fine readers. :)

I present to you:


-Mark Tremonti- guitarist from Creed/Alter Bridge

AND


-Ryan Getzlaf of the Anaheim Ducks.

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge!

That is just uncanny, and I don't know why it took so long to put together in my mind. I'm not really a fan of Getzi (unlike many of my friends) so I don't look at him much, and I haven't cared about Creed or Mark Tremonti in ages so maybe that's it.. but this a match made in heaven. WOW.

1 comment:

Diana Laurence said...

SAB!!! Thanks for continuing the great tradition. Well done!