Saturday, March 12, 2011

I wonder as I wander

So the Sabres seem to be on quite a roll these days. I saw the end of last night's game- and that smokin OT goal by the new guy. What spunk, what drive-- who are these Sabres and where have they been all my life?

Good on them. :) I will continue my practice of sort of ignoring them, because they seem to play better when I do. I can take one for the team.. for a while at least. Doesn't mean I don't care, just means I know when to not care. Or something of the sort.

In other news... anyone heard or seen anything about Derek Roy lately? I miss my boy- haven't heard a peep about his rehab since January. I wonder how he's doing. Maybe I'll send a note to the Sabres suggestion box that they give him a shout..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darcy commented that he is out for the year. No coming back for the playoffs. That, and he's been hanging in the owner's box with Terry.

S.A.M. said...

Ah, thanks for the comment. I didn't catch that one. Obviously when he was injured, they said 4-6 months, but he was saying he might be back for the playoffs (if there are playoffs.) Boo. :(