Monday, March 21, 2011

back

Well after the last serious post (I rarely get comments anymore- is anyone still reading this?) I'm back to my usual.

I was reading the Sabres Edge blog and they did an "around the league" deal- and linked this article saying that Sharpie is broken. NOOOOO!

The 'Hawks will probably make an announcement tomorrow about the serverity of the injury (or well that he has a "lower-body injury" and a possible timetable. Oooooh I hope it's not bad and he's only out for a few. He's had SUCH a great season! I want to see my man in the playoffs (I love playoffs, because I get to see players I barely see in the reg. season.)

C'mon, I've already been deprived of Royzie since Christmas (I can hardly remember what he looks like..) don't take Sharpie away too!!

No comments: