Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I want to, I really dou

Hockey is about to matter again. YAY!

On the new jerseys- in general, I like them, but I think the yellow nameplates are ugly as heck and could do without the weird outlined numbers on the dark jerseys. I don't mind the funky stitching on the numbers though- that is kind of neat.

I feel like I have some poetic and meaningful post about hockey buried here somewhere but I can't quite say it yet. I've been a bit buried lately with work and a play that just ended and drama with our theatre group (haha insert pun here) and my sister leaving for Afghanistan in 2 weeks so it's there, I just can't find it. But I will. It's almost time for hockey again and I can feel it in the air and in my blood. It feels good. DAMN good.

And eventually I will make enough sense out of it to tell you more.

In the meantime, I'll be reading. :)

No comments: