Monday, May 31, 2010

yep.

So this here is a sorta live-blog about Game 2. Well it is live and it's sort of a blog. I'm watching the game and playing bejewled blitz on facebook. LOL I am stupidly addicted to that game. :)

Some thoughts on the game so far..

-Will the announcers PLEASE get off of Carcillo's jock? I swear you'd think Sidney Crosby was playing they way they keep talking about him. The dude is a punk (go figure, he's a Flyer) and woo.. he's playing. Get. Over. It.

-Chris Pronger is nasty. (go figure, he's a Flyer)

-Patrick Sharp has a sexy playoff beard. (duh)

-It's LOUD in Chicago. I was there for a regular season game.. and it was loud then, I can only imagine how wild it is there tonight. :)

-I love John Madden. At least if he couldn't be a Devil anymore, he went to a good team. :)

*not hockey but* That Inception movie looks insane.

-I know he's a nasty Flyer, but I always enjoyed Ian Laperriere- he's a feisty, fun kind of player to watch.

-Diggin the "Pronger Sucks" chant. Haha.

-Sorry, fell off the wagon there a bit. 2-0 Blackhawks after 2. I like it!

-When they showed the Stanley Cup during a commercial lead-in, OF COURSE they'd have to focus on the 1996 Avalanche names. EWWWWWWWW. (and yes, only I would notice that..)

-Thank you, Adam Burrish for your awesome trash talking skillz. Much amusement. Even though it's 2-1 'Hawks now.

-Where are Kane and Toews?

-C'mon Chicago.. Philly has really been on in the middle of the period here.

-Oy vey what is the obsession with Claude Giroux? I mean really, guys. He's good, he's versatile, WE. GET. IT.

-Whaa... Sharpie hit the post on the empty-net attempt? Or did it just go wide? I couldn't tell and I'm on the bad tv with no dvr-rewind option..

-C;mon Blackhawks- 20 secs left.. y'all got this. :)

And there it is. Hawks go up 2-0 in the series. Sweetnesssssss. :)

No comments: