Wednesday, March 3, 2010

hockey's back

I am still so emotionally wrung out from the Olympics.. man that was fun all around. (except for the end result of the hockey.. that wasn't so fun but it was still great!)

But now our NHL hockey is back. I didn't watch last night's game- was at a girly party but I caught the last 5 mins in the car on the way home. Roy seemed like he was pretty feisty last night. Is it the return of the 'old' Derek? One can only hope.

Today is trade deadline day.. *cue scary music* what will the end result be? Will the Sabres be buyers or sellers? If past experience is any indication, any trades the Sabres make will be light but I guess we'll see. I've got the page up and on refresh to keep up on the latest. So far it's been pretty slow..

I found this amusing article about how Sid's gear has gone missing.. again Seriously, is there a black market for Crosby-used gear? When it's something so major as that game, there's no way you can sell that and not get noticed. Weird. I'd feel bad for him but I don't. I just think it's kinda funny.

I'll be at tonight's game to see the new-look? (or exactly the same) Sabres in action. Should be fun. Our last home game against the Caps was a thrilling 3-0 owning back in December and I was there too. That game rocked and I hope we can do more of that tonight.

Let's go BUFFALO!

No comments: