Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goodness, I feel like I should be live-blogging this game just to keep track of the randomness that is Doc Emrick.

He was just talking about a pass that didn't make it... and it went something like this.."he was hoping it would connect, but we all have hopes in this world..." and then back to the play. What the what?

haha so yeah with that great intro, here we are in the 2nd period of the Sabres v. Rangers. it's so nice to see the Sabres on tv. *And a decent game, so far. Better than the Chicago game.. yesssh that one was rough. They are playing decently tonight, other than some turnovers. But the pressure is there and their defence is pretty legit.

I like this Gerbe-Ennis-Kassian line. It's pretty solid.

Speaking of my boy- he is really fast and feisty tonight. He REALLY wants a goal. Maybe tonight will be his night?

Wow I totally bailed on this blog. I saw parts of the 3rd period but we had a friend stop over so my attention was divided.

And then the boys lost in a shootout.

BUT this was not a bad game at all. The Rangers are very good but the Sabres hung with them and Miller played very well.

Good job fellas. Keep building!

No comments: