Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gutless

I was at the game tonight in Boston and I have to say..

I'm with Ryan Miller.. Lucic is a bastard.

That was a cheap shot elbow to the head. I hope the league looks at it and he gets suspended.

Run my goalie over because he's way out of the net? I won't like you for it, but that's the game. Shove your elbow into his face/neck? I'll call you a piece of "feces" and a dirty player.

Not cool, bro. Not cool.

And wow.. the Sabres sucked tonight. They played such good defence in the first period and then it all fell apart. So many give-aways... so many turnovers... so many frickin 2-on-1s and leaving players alone on the doorstep. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Ugh. Rough go all around. Hopefully they play better next time I'm in attendance. (which will be home against NJ next Wednesday)

No comments: