Wednesday, October 5, 2011

bring it back!

Well the season starts tomorrow- so in honor of that, and the fact that my sis pointed this out last weekend and I have to share.. I'm bringing back Wednesday Hockey Separated at Birth! I'm going to try and do this every Wednesday but no guarantees.

So without further ado, I present you with..




-Tom Felton (most well-known as Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter movies)

AND


-Jeff Carter- of the Blue Jackets (formerly a Flyer, and since he looks like Mr. Felton, and used to be a flyer, he in henceforth known as Felon. Yep. But don't feel too bad, I have also christened Ville Leino (a Sabre who is also a former flyer Villain, so he's in good company.)

Separated at Birth? Brett (my sis) thinks so.. do you?

Bring on the hockey! :)

No comments: