Monday, December 7, 2009

Marty's BETTER

I do love my Sabres, but they were pretty bad tonight. They looked like they were skating through sludge. Timmy Connolly in particular looked like shit.

Miller did not have a stellar night in net. He let in at least 2 goals that he probably really shouldn't have but it happens. TO the jerk behind me who kept talking about how Miller isn't an 'elite goalie', you can SHOVE IT! Miller has been playing extremely well this season, and is allowed to have an off night. (please remember, when you (a "Sabres fan")are shouting this crap about how the only elite goalie is Marty- that Marty let in 5 goals on 26 shots just last week. Does that make him any less of an 'elite goaltender'? I should think not. Shut up until you know what you're talking about.

The people behind me were ignorant, obnoxious, loud assholes and that kinda really added to the suckitude of the overall experience, but...

MARTY tied the shutout record RIGHT in front of me!!! I got to see history being (tied?) made!

That was pretty badass. The Sabres didn't challenge him too much, but there were a few shots that had a little 'mustard on them' and he had to work a bit for them so it wasn't just cakewalk.

Here is some video of Marty talking about it. <3

No comments: