Tuesday, August 11, 2009

pathetic

WOW- The "Buffaslug" came in at #30- LAST place in The Hockey News Jersey Rankings.

I know it's bad, but it can't be THAT bad, can it? I know that there are jerseys that I find uglier than ours- like the Stars (BORING as hell), or the Ducks- UGLY- and don't even get me started on 3rd jerseys (but this is primaries- our 3rd jerseys is awesome). Yeesh. I think there is some voting, if anyone wants to help raise us off the floor.. lol just thought I would share!

2 comments:

TheSharpie said...

Although I am a die hard Sabres fan I still hate the Buffalslug, and therefore do not wish to improve its ranking. 3 more seasons and we can officially switch to a good logo. After all, last season feature the best of the Sabres logos on center Ice.

S.A.M. said...

Well said my friend. The slug is quite hideous but it pains me to see us at the bottom of any list- and I do think there are uglier jerseys out there.

Our center ice logo is fantastic though!