Thursday, December 18, 2008

Devil!

Argh so of course the Sabres lost last night.

I do like the Devils, but not last night!

The seats were killer. When Kaleta scored his goal, the group hug was DIRECTLY in front of my seats. That was fun. I took some pics, I'll post em eventually.

The best part of the night was meeting Katebits and Heather B. It was excellent to meet you ladies, we really must do it again sometime! :)

In other news, the cast party for my play is tomorrow night so that will be fun. I miss those kids! ;)

I have a ton of things I should be doing and it's midnight so I'm out. Lata peeps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was nice meeting you too, Sam! We'll definitely have to do it again some time when we have a little more time to talk. (When you get a chance, I would love it if you could email me our picture.)