Saturday, December 31, 2011

He's baaaaaaaaaack!

Huzzah!

Lindy must have been listening- he put Gerbe in the lineup tonight! I'm so thrilled! I literally did a little jump/dance in the kitchen when they said it on the pregame show. WOOOOHOOOO!

AND, not only is he in the lineup, he's playing well! Lots of energy, he's had a couple of hits (I love it when he hits people, they are all so much bigger!) and a shot or two I think. He's playing with Gaustad and Kaleta, which you may recall, was a solid like in the preseason.

And we pick it up early in the 2nd period.

EWWW Ottawa just scored.. rats. Enroth had been playing so well!

Vanek- you totally missed your man dude. NOt cool.

Golly-gee, but Goose grows such a foxy 2-day beard.

And speaking of the Goose, he just got hisself a sweet goal. Nice work by Leopold to put it on net and Goose to tip it. SOLID!

HONK!

Chris Neil is so disgusting. Why did he have to score? Puke.

Oh gross. Gerbe is playing with Roy and Stafford- the two worst Sabres. Why did you do that to him Lindy?

Interesting bench shot of Lindy getting all friendly and "father-like" in his chat with Adam.

..........

That's one thing I really miss about going TO the games-- being able to start at whoever I wish all night.

Beau-ti-ful breakaway by Pommers but Karlsson caught up to him at the last minute and poked it away. Rats.

Attaboy Enroth! Solid Save on Alfie, then Brennan grabbed it from the air.. good work boys!

Royzie- you're playing with some effort tonight! Keep trying and maybe you'll score. Get there, bro.

I don't like this behind the net camera angle- I need the whole picture!

Awwww.. Gerbs was right at the net and JUSTmissed scoring. Man. That was close- some real good pressure.

And WOW could they get LESS enthusiastic people for the Independent Health commercials?

............

Oh man Harry, Rick and Rayzor are hilarious tonight!

Holy crow, Karlsson has a serious mullet.

2nd period is over- WOW Sabres are owning on faceoffs, but have 10 giveaways! BAD.

The O'Brien/Boyd commercials are SO depressing! And LOLZ at the people on the Blue Cross Blue Shield ones.. hahaha awesome dance moves- looks like me out there!

Time for the 3rd period. Let's Go Buffalo!

oh we're getting feisty out there. Wow boys. Channel that energy!

Looking at the bench again, is it me, or does Luke Adam just look lost? I think he just has those crazy wide eyes.

(fangirl moment) I love how Gerbe's numbers get all pulled into his hockey pants because there's nowhere else for them to go.

Yay Gerbe was the labatt player profile. It's your night my man! Make it happen!!!

Awww... what an effort by Kaleta and Gaustad! Too bad the Sens knocked the net off.

I'm having way too much fun tweeting about this game. Haha

GERBE GOT THE CARRUBA COLLISION OF THE GAME!!!!!! It's really his night. It's meant me be- he needs to score it here and win this game!

And we're going to Oooooooooovertime!

Now I'm totally stalking his videos on Sabres.com because I'm a spaz. (I'm in love)

His hair is out of control tonight- sticking out through his helmet. Gosh he's been playing SO well!

Why is he at the bottom of that dogpile? Way to pick on the little guy. Chris Neil, you're a jerk.

Shooooooooooootout time:

Vanek- misses net. Whoops
Michalek- SAAVE by Enroth!
Boyes- SCOOOORES!
Spezza- Scores. BOOOOOO!
Pominville- Scoooooores!!!!!
Alfie- Scores. Poop.
Roy- (will prob score)...... he doesn't. Grr.
Condra- (who I thought was Bondra all night) WOOOOOOOO SAVE!!!
Staffy- Blocked. Nice try, bro.
Butler- He faked Enroth out for the goal. :(

UGH. That was a sad ending to a really good game. Stoopid Sens.
*shoulda put Gerbe in the shootout!*

YAY they are interviewing him! Love the long hair.. the scar on his lip is sexxxxxy and the neck beard is gross. LOL I could go on but I'll spare you. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody! Tomorrow I'll post my Sabres "new year's resolutions"...

No comments: