Wednesday, May 12, 2010

so ya see..

I haven't been watching nearly as much hockey as I should lately.. I am busy with another play. I guess it's actually okay that the Sabres aren't in the playoffs anymore, because I would have to miss a lot of games and that would make me sad.

So yeah. I'm sad that the Wings are out, but I wasn't expecting them to get past the first round anyway. Yay for Montreal beating Pittsburgh and what is up with Philly? Oh well I don't like Boston or Philadelphia so I want Montreal to win the East at this point. Whoa, scary though, eh?

In the West, though I enjoy the Canucks, I must say that I like the Blackhawks more. I only saw part of one game in the series cuz I'm a slacker like that but yay for Chicago winning! :)

And since it's Wednesday and I actually have one- suggested by my dear sister Brett, here is a Hockey SAB for you:



-Actor Aaron Eckhart- seen recently as Harvey Dent in "The Dark Knight"

AND



-Former player/Current Asst Coach of the Habs, Kirk Muller

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. I think it's a pretty good one, but again, I can't claim it- my sis sent it to my attention. She's got a good eye, non?

I hope to see some more of the Conference Finals but not guarantees- the next 2 weeks are gonna be BUSY!

No comments: