Tuesday, July 7, 2009

THis is rather amusing

Wow peeps, I finally have a hockey SAB. I know I've been slacking the last few weeks, but it's hard when I don't have hockey to watch to gain inspiration from.. but the draft helped a bit in that regard.

(even though it's still Tuesday, I doubt I'll be at the computer much tomorrow since I'm working all day, so here ya go- a bit early)



-New Sabres Draftee Zach Kaissan

AND



-My cousin JP (who has probably never been to a hockey game in his life, and certainly has never played hockey LOL)

Separated at Birth? YOU be the judge. I wish I could get a pic of Zach smiling cuz then we'd really see, but the first thing I thought when I saw the dude was that he looks like JP. (which I suppose means he looks a bit like me since JP and I could practically be siblings, we look so much alike LOL) Maybe Zach is some random distant relative I never knew I had? We did have some family come to Canada on my mom's side back in the 1600s and we know almost nothing about my Dad's side so maybe some of them went to Canada and stayed instead of joining the rest of the peeps in Louisiana. It could happen. LOL

No comments: