Tuesday, October 14, 2008

odds and ends

let's go around the NHL:

The Penguins and the Flyers are on vs right now. They are actually doing a decent job of play by play for a change.

AND I've barely heard Sid's name. Are you SURE this is Vs? WHOA.

Is it me, or does Michel (NOT MICHAEL YOU MORONS!) Thierren always look like he's about to cry?

Whoa the Flyers just scored 2 goals in like 5 seconds to tie the game. Now Michel really looks like he's going to cry. Ha Danny (traitor!) Briere beat Sid on a faceoff. Sorry Siddy. They clearly aren't saying your name enough.

Oh and that fight between Cote and Goodard was pretty sick. I remember Cote when he played for the Dayton Bombers a few years back. I might have a picture of him somewhere. He used to shave his hair bald but I guess he doesn't do that anymore. It was flying tonight.

Oh Bryan Engblom- the mullet is gone, but like Melrose, he still has the shadow of the mullet. Brilliant!

Interesting enough game I guess. I was only halfway paying attention. I am creeped out by the commercials about SAW V- never saw (haha) any of the other ones and don't ever plan to do it. creepy McCreepster.

I thought the Sports Soup show was kinda lame. Too much forced humor. Not my style.

I wish I knew how my fantasy teams are doing but I can't check them on this computer because my comp is jacked and refuses to download Java to run the stat tracker. Bullshit. Grrrrr.

Ryan Hollweg is a jerk supreme. He's such a loser and should NOT be in the league anymore. I'm with the Vs talking heads. And WHOOOA were they dissin on Engblom tonight.. man that was intense.

That's enough hockey random for one night. later y'all.

No comments: